Menlo College's weekly Campus News, The Oaks Press, gives insight to events that are happening at Menlo that range from athletics to academics to campus life. The issues also include important information provided by various departments on campus and even occasional contests. The editor of The Oaks Press is senior Michael ‘Mikey’ Kukahiwa-Haruno. If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or have anything you would like included in an issue of The Oaks Press, please feel free to contact Mikey at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy reading and Go Oaks!
Aloha Menlo College,
I hope you all see how close knit we are and take the bonds we have made and will continue to make to heart and treasure them as we go on in life.
—Mikey Kukahiwa-Haruno, Campus News Editor
- A Message from the Editor
- RA Recruitment
- Career Corner
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program
- Extended Library Hours and New Study Space in the Russell Center Great Room
- Campus Events
- Cindy Manko, Peer Counselor, on Gender and Sexuality
- Tutor Lab, Writing Center, and Study Slam News
- Athletic News