Frames of Menlo Instagram Contest
￼Take a photo, make a picture collage, or even a video and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a “title” or “caption.” The pictures will be posted as they are sent in on the Menlo College Instagram (@menlocollege). The image or collage that receives the most "likes" in a one-week span, will be declared the winner and the author wil receive a $50 gift card.
Submit your image or video by 5:00 pm on November 26, 2013
Winner Will Be Announced at the Late Night Breakfast.
- Each student is only allowed one entry for the contest. This will be tracked based off the email address that sends the image (only menlo.edu emails are permitted to particpate in the cotest).
- The last date for submissions is November 26, 2013 by 5:00 pm. There are no exceptions for late entries.
- An entry that is posted on a personal Instagram (or other social media) profile that is submitted as an entry will be automatically disqualified.
- All images and videos must be original.
- All images and videos must be in good taste and appropriate for all audiences. The Web Marketing Department has the right to not use an image or collage if it is deemed inappropriate.
- In case of a tie, an outside judge will be invited to cast the deciding vote.
- Be as creative as you want, have fun, and good luck!