The Office of Information Technology (OIT) supports the entire Menlo Community – faculty, staff and students – with all technology needs. We can help with your computer, get you connected to Moodle courses, or aid in the use of classroom technology.
Please stop by the Help Desk in Bowman Library, give us a call (650-543-3830 or x3830 if you’re on campus) or even e-mail us with any questions. We’re here to answer your questions and meet your needs.
- Laptop support
- Basic hardware and software support
- Guidance on handling more involved support
- Please note that we do not replace any hardware or software nor will we hold a computer and accept responsibility for user devices.
- Wireless Access
- Menlo Account support
- Password resets
- Classroom support
- Troubleshooting instructor’s podium
- Maintaining projection system
- Troubleshooting Lab
- Accommodate software change requests in a timely manner
- Refresh the overall software configuration on a quarterly basis