- Student Accounts
- General Accounting
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Cash Receipts
- Purchasing – Procurement Cards
Reports (Finance and Purchasing) - Annual Departmental Budget can be accessed online via MyMenlo portal. Budget Managers can log-on to this portal/link to view and/or download their posted expenses against annual budget and their remaining balance.
Policies and Procedures
The Business Office maintains the integrity of financial data for the college and ensures that the college complies with applicable laws and regulations through various internal controls and Business Office Policies and Procedures. The Business Office Policies and Procedures provide guidance to the Budget Managers and staff regarding business expense reimbursements and allowable expenses under the Accountable Plan.
Menlo College is a 501(c)3 non-profit institution. Click this W-9 to download the college Tax ID Number (TIN).
For the convenience of staff and students, several Business Office Forms are available for download. These forms are either in pdf or word formats.
- Check Requisition
- Travel Authorization
- Travel Expense Claim
- Signature Authorization
- Vendor W-9
- Independent Contractor Form
- Payroll Schedule (Staff)
- Payroll Schedule (Student Assistant)
- Absence Report
- Request for Time Off
- Time Sheet (Non-Exempt and Part-Time Staff)
- Time Sheet (Student Assistant)
- Direct Deposit
- 403(b) Deduction Authorization
- Paystubs – For the convenience of regular employees, payroll stubs can be accessed securely by clicking this link (UserID and password are required). Contact the Payroll Office for access.
- Payroll and benefits; ( W2- Wage, benefits, and tax report for tax filing)
- Disbursement/reimbursements in lieu of payroll ( 1099 Misc.- reports non- employee compensation)
- Student tax credit ( 1098T- student tuition and financial aid statement)