The Office of Academic Affairs is responsible for all of the academic courses including The Professional Studies Program (PSP), degree requirements, faculty members, and academic support services at Menlo College.
The Office of Academic Affairs is located in Brawner Hall, the first door on the right upon entering the main doors.
Office of Academic Affairs Staff
- Dr. James Woolever, Provost
- Dr. Dale Hockstra, Dean of Business and Academic Affairs
- Dr. Marilyn Thomas, Dean of Arts and Sciences
- Ms. Cindy McGrew, Academic Affairs Operations Manager
- Ms. Ivana Izvonar, Assessment and Institutional Research Coordinator
- Ms. Rachel Tipton, Director of Academic Advising
- Ms. Katie Flynn, Director of the Writing Center
Go to academics for more information about majors and programs.