The Menlo Oaks Endure Because of You
February 28, 2012:
Monday, December 20, 2010
Do you remember the last time you set foot on the Menlo College campus? Walking through the Quad this time of year, with the majestic oaks reaching to the clear crisp sky, harkens back to what this institution has meant and means to the alumni.
Strong stately branches arching over a carpet of soft green lawns reflect an enduring Menlo College tradition of character and intelligence within a vibrant caring learning environment. Many of you can remember distinctly how the keys to success and creative innovation were first placed in your hands here on campus. You immediately connected with discerning faculty, welcomed lifelong friends and witnessed the very essence of Silicon Valley business born from these experiences.
2010-2011 marks an exciting time for Menlo College:
- For the second year, The Princeton Review has selected Menlo as one of the "Best in the West" among colleges and universities in this region.
- Student satisfaction, and more importantly graduation and retention rates, continue to grow.
- The newly launched venture, The Menlo Incubator, offers resources and services to help entrepreneurs develop their companies.
- With a student-faculty ratio of 14:1, Menlo continues to offer a personalized education where future best business practice is studied and individual strengths are acknowledged and nurtured.
- At least half of the Menlo College student body participates in one of our 13 varsity teams. Menlo Athletics plays a key role in campus life in developing student scholar-athletes.
Now that the end of the 2010 tax year approaches, please take this moment to show your support for Menlo College by making a generous gift to the Annual Fund. Gifts from alumni and friends like you have made all of our successes possible. Please accept this invitation to again invest in the future of Menlo. You can make a secure donation online by clicking here. However you give, we thank you and we are confident that your gift will make a difference!