Menlo College Advantage Spring 2014 Issue Now Online
May 23, 2014:
Leadership starts here! The Spring 2014 Menlo College Advantage is all about honoring our faculty:
- Read about the AACSB accreditation, and the tributes to President Kelly, Dr. William Walters and Dr. Marilyn Thomas.
- Catch up on news about the professors!
- Read about the Intensive English Program accomplishments, and the great progress of the new Internship Program.
- Learn how our students are trained for leadership in the LeaderShape program. Read about the awards received by student leaders.
- Marvel over the President’s Medals presented to Tang Wee Sung ’74, John Henry Felix ’49, and Congresswoman Anna Eshoo.
- Find out how you can take a trip to Cuba with fellow alumni.
- Check out the acknowledgements given to the athletics staff.
- Admire the achievements of Kathy Imwalle and Virginia Spinelli as they prepare to retire.
- Look at the commencement photos, including one of Bernard Osher receiving an honorary degree, and be sure to read the speech by Commencement speaker John Pritzker.
- Don’t forget to pre-order your book about the 85 years of Menlo College and its times by Pamela Gullard!
There’s plenty in this issue that you won’t want to miss! View the Spring 2014 issue (PDF).