- M.S.L.I.S., University of Illinois, 2003
- B.A., Western Illinois University, 1975
Professional ActivitiesRecent Presentations
- “The Endless Archive: In the Archival Box, Out of the Book,” part of “Producing the Archive: Between the Book and the Non-Book,” roundtable discussion with Jessica Beard and Anne Kingsley, College Book Art Association Conference, Salt Lake City, UT, January 2014.
- "One Woman's Sewing Bee,” part of the "Through the Eye of the Needle Symposium," New York Historical Society, New York, NY, March 2004.
- Awarded PRIMO Site of the Month from the Association of College & Research Libraries for the Bowman Library Research Skills Tutorial, co-authored with Lisa Velarde, Cheryl Collins, Anne Linvill, and William H. Walters, December 2013.
- Short-term research fellowship, St. Louis Mercantile Library, University of Missouri at St. Louis, St. Louis, MO, October 2013.