Harold Justman, J.D.
My class motto is: 'Think outside the book' to challenge students to explore problems that have no clear, present answer.”
- J.D., Hastings College of the Law, 1975
- B.A., Stanford University, 1972
Mr. Justman has been practing law since 1976. He is considered an expert consultant on the standard of care of real estate brokers and agents. He is considered qualified as a trial expert in the following counties: Santa Clara, San Mateo, San Francisco, Marin, Sonoma, Alameda, Contra Costa, Fresno, San Joaquin, Placer and Santa Barbara.
Professional ActivitiesSelected Publications
- Harold Justman, Scott D. Rogers, and Henry Chuang. 2014. "Loan Modification Law in California - A Review of Recent Loan Modification Cases and Their Impact on the Federal Home Affordable Modification Program." California Real Property Journal.
- Harold Justman, Julia Wei, and Rachel Larrenaga. 2013. "Foreclosure Law in California - A Review of Recent Foreclosure Cases and the Impact of the New Homeowner's Bill of Rights." California Real Property Journal
- Sources of the Law
- Sovereignty and Economic Sovereignty
- The Rule of Law