- M.L.I.S., San Jose State University, 2006
- M.A., University of Washington, 1983
- B.A., Stanford University, 1977
Professional ActivitiesSelected Publications
- William H. Walters and Anne C. Linvill. Bibliographic index coverage of open-access journals in six subject areas. Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology 62, 8 (August 2011): 1614–1628
- William H. Walters and Anne C. Linvill. Characteristics of open access journals in six subject areas. College & Research Libraries 72, 4 (July 2011): 372-392
- “Personal Librarianship: Supporting Psychology Thesis Students From Topic Conception Through Citation” Poster Session. Anne Linvill and Linda K. Smith, First National Personal Librarian and First Year Experience Library Conference, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH, April 2014.