Friends of Menlo – Menlo College Alumni Association
Menlo College launched its 85th Anniversary during Homecoming Weekend, October 19-20, 2012. The event brought together several generations of Menlo alumni from all over the world to celebrate the College’s achievements since its inception in 1927. The College has experienced an amazing transformation as Silicon Valley’s Business School, with no greater testimony to its excellence than the legions of alumni throughout the world.
The Menlo College Alumni Association is here for all alumni to:
- Build upon a foundation for inclusive, personal outreach and networking.
- Revisit the tradition of Judge Russell with heightened awareness of Menlo history.
- Engage alumni in campus events, showcase alumni successes.
- Establish alumni volunteer groups (Friends of Menlo).
- Focus on alumni accomplishments and profiles.
- Use technology, social media and marketing to improve alumni e-communications .
- Send periodic alumni e-mails to inform the community. (Update your email, contact information)
“Help us strengthen our commitment to Menlo College through a new alumni group, Friends of Menlo. Together we can reconnect and help our beloved institution become a pillar of business education.” Tony Borba ’85 L&S