Meet Your Professors
Professors at Menlo are dedicated to providing a personalized, high-quality education in business and the liberal arts. Our small size means students really get to know the faculty, who value each one as an individual learner rather than just a face in the crowd.
Our professors are experts in their fields, award-winning researchers, innovative educators, and constant learners whose passion for teaching inspires every aspect of a Menlo education.
Welcome to the Faculty!
Zhi-Jin Hou Professor of Psychology Dr. Hou joins the faculty as Menlo’s first Fulbright Scholar-in-Residence. She comes to us from Beijing Normal University, where she taught as assistant professor of psychology specializing in counseling and career development.
Melissa Michelson Professor of Political Science Dr. Michelson’s research showing the importance of personal outreach for young and minority voters is published in her new book, "Mobilizing Inclusion: Transforming the Electorate Through Get-out-the-vote Campaigns," co-authored with Lisa Garcia Bedolla of UC Berkeley.
The book was inspired by Michelson’s work studying minority voters’ attitudes with the California Votes Initiative, along with her passion for the democratic process. “In the end, the idea is to have the electorate of California more closely resemble the population of California, and I’m proud to be a part of making that happen,” said Michelson.
The Menlo Faculty
- Donna Little, M.B.A., Accounting/Finance
- Jack Klingler, CPA, CFA, Accounting
- Yi-Ching Kao, Ph.D., CPA, CISA, Accounting
- Kenneth K. O. Leong, Ph.D., Accounting
- Neil Marshall, Ph.D., Biology
- Craig Medlen, Ph.D., Economics
- Derek Stimel, Ph.D., Economics
- Marilyn Thomas, Ph.D., English
- Fabian Eggers, Ph.D., Entrepreneurship/Marketing
- Soumendra De, Ph.D., Finance
- Dima Leshchinskii, Ph.D., Finance
- Ran Lu-Andrews, Ph.D., Finance
- Jan Jindra, Ph.D., Finance
- Kathi Lovelace, Ph.D., Human Resource Management
- David Brice, Ph.D., International Management
- Leslie Sekerka, Ph.D., Management
- Pauline Fatien, Ph.D., Management
- Frances Turner, D.B.A., Marketing
- Deborah McCabe, Ph.D., Marketing
- Stephanie Dellande, Ph.D., Marketing
- Douglas M. Carroll, Ed.D, Marketing Communications/Sports Management
- Andrew Wong, M.B.A., Management Information Systems
- Susan Low, Mathematics
- Pejmon Sadri, Ph.D., Mathematics
- Melissa R Michelson, Ph.D., Political Science
- Mark J. Hager, Ph.D., Psychology
- Harold Justman J.D., Real Estate
- Marianne Marar Yacobian, Ed.D, Social Science
- Ben Alamar, Ph.D., Sports Management/Management