Meet Your Professors
Professors at Menlo are dedicated to providing a personalized, high-quality education in business and the liberal arts. Our small size means students really get to know the faculty, who value each one as an individual learner rather than just a face in the crowd.
Our professors are experts in their fields, award-winning researchers, innovative educators, and constant learners whose passion for teaching inspires every aspect of a Menlo education.
Melissa Michelson Professor of Political Science Dr. Michelson’s research showing the importance of personal outreach for young and minority voters is published in her new book, "Mobilizing Inclusion: Transforming the Electorate Through Get-out-the-vote Campaigns," co-authored with Lisa Garcia Bedolla of UC Berkeley.
The book was inspired by Michelson’s work studying minority voters’ attitudes with the California Votes Initiative, along with her passion for the democratic process. “In the end, the idea is to have the electorate of California more closely resemble the population of California, and I’m proud to be a part of making that happen,” said Michelson.
Follow Professor Michelson @profmichelson on Twitter
The Menlo Faculty
- Donna Little, M.B.A., Accounting/Finance
- Janis Zaima, Ph.D., Accounting/Finance
- Jack Klingler, CPA, CFA, Accounting
- Kenneth K. O. Leong, Ph.D., Accounting
- Neil Marshall, Ph.D., Biology
- Craig Medlen, Ph.D., Economics
- Derek Stimel, Ph.D., Economics
- Lowell Pratt, M.A., Lecturer, English/Humanities
- Fabian Eggers, Ph.D., Entrepreneurship/Marketing
- Soumendra De, Ph.D., Finance
- Dima Leshchinskii, Ph.D., Finance
- Kathi Lovelace, Ph.D., Human Resource Management
- Rajesh Kumar, Ph.D., International Management
- Leslie Sekerka, Ph.D., Management
- Pauline Fatien, Ph.D., Management
- Ronald Kovas, M.B.A., Marketing
- Frances Turner, D.B.A., Marketing
- Deborah McCabe, Ph.D., Marketing
- Stephanie Dellande, Ph.D., Marketing
- Douglas M. Carroll, Ed.D, Marketing Communications/Sports Management
- Andrew Wong, M.B.A., Management Information Systems
- Susan Low, M.A., Mathematics
- Pejmon Sadri, Ph.D., Mathematics
- Melissa R Michelson, Ph.D., Political Science
- Mark J. Hager, Ph.D., Psychology
- Marianne Marar Yacobian, Ed.D, Social Science