For the Media
Menlo College, Silicon Valley’s Business School, was established in 1927. It is a private, four-year, accredited, residential college located in Atherton, California.
In the Heart of Silicon Valley
Menlo College's position in Silicon Valley, one of the world's most entrepreneurial and innovative geographical areas, has enabled the College to create a valuable market niche for itself locally—as well as globally—as Silicon Valley's Business School.
Menlo College’s Mission is to develop future leaders through a liberal arts-based business education that integrates academic study and fieldwork in a Silicon Valley environment unmatched in its potential for innovation.
- Four straight years as one of The Princeton Review’s “Best in the West” Colleges
- One of U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Colleges” in 2013
- NAIA Five Star Champions of Character Award
- Dr. James J. Kelly has been the President of Menlo College since January 2011
- Office of the President
- President Kelly’s Writings and Publications
- President Kelly’s Biography
- President Kelly’s Huff College blog
- Awards and Recognitions
- President Kelly’s Photographs
Fields of Study
Accounting Program | Economics | Entrepreneurship | Finance | Human Resource Management | Individually Designed Major | International Management | Management | Management Information Systems | Marketing | Marketing Communications | Media Management | Pre-Law | Psychology | Real Estate | Sports Management
700 undergraduate students
15 intercollegiate sports, member NAIA
At a Glance
Average Class Size: 17
Student-to-Faculty Ratio: 14:1
Ethnicity of Students
Black/African American: 7%
Hawaiian/Pacific Islander: 4%
Two or More Races: 7%
Students by Geographic Origin
States Represented: 20
Countries Represented: 24
Area: 40 acres
News Release Archive 2012 | 2013
- Menlo College Economics Professors Debate Fiscal Cliff During Annual SBA Day
- Experts’ Research Reveals Best Approach to Turning Out Minority and Youth Voters
- Financial Literacy and College Persistence Conference at Menlo College, January 18, 2013
- College’s Alumni Professionals Speak in Business Showcase
- Menlo College Rises in the Rankings of the 2013 U.S. News & World Report’s "Best Colleges"
- Bud Adams, NFL Tennessee Titans Owner, to Receive Honorary Doctorate at Menlo College Commencement
- Menlo College Names Football Offensive Expert Mark Speckman as Head Coach
The Menlo College Photo Collection is managed by the Office of Communications, Marketing and Public Relations and offers a range of campus, people and event shots from across the institution. Photographs are available free of charge for publications, websites and others subject to fair use and copyright restrictions required by Menlo College.
These low-resolution versions of Menlo College photographs are available for immediate download from this site. Requests for general purpose photography of Menlo College, its people or facilities should be directed to Menlo College’s Office of Communications at: email@example.com. Please allow a minimum of three business days to process your request.
Copyright and Usage
All photos should be credited to: Menlo College, unless otherwise noted.
All News & Publications
Monday Speaker Series brings distinguished business professionals to campus:
Monday, March 25
Dr. Rhacel Salazar Parreñas, Professor of Sociology at USC
Illicit Flirtations: Labor, Migration and Sex Trafficking in Tokyo, Rhacel Salazar Parreñas (Stanford University Press, 2011), Dr. Parreñas is the author of five additional books, 2001-2010
Monday, April 8
Dr. Brandon Valeriano, Politics professor at the University of Glasgow (Scotland)
Hollywood’s Representations of the Sino-Tibetan Conflict: Politics, Culture, and Globalization Jenny Daccache and Brandon Valeriano (Palgrave, 2012), Becoming Rivals: Power Politics and the Formation of International Animosity, Brandon Valeriano (Routledge, 2012), The Reemergence of Russia: Rivalry and Foreign Policy in the Near Abroad and Beyond Ryan Maness and Brandon Valeriano (Lynne Reinner Publishers, 2012)
Saturday, May 11
Commencement 2013 keynote speaker, Jed York, CEO of the San Francisco 49ers football team
- Zipcars available on campus
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations available on campus
Comments and Suggestions
You may direct any comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Menlo College Office of Communications, Public Relations, Marketing
Darcy Blake, Director
1000 El Camino Real, Atherton, CA 94027 USA | Phone: 650.543.3901 | Fax: 650.543.4102