Published twice a year, Advantage Magazine features events from campus, the sports field, and the diverse network of Menlo Alumni around the world. Regular features include news from the president and trustees, faculty, alumni, sports teams, and student government.
Fall 2012 (PDF)
Our fall issue highlights stories and photos from the launch of the 85th Anniversary celebration, including:
- Coverage of the 85th Anniversary's Business Showcase, featuring alumni professionals and faculty addressing entrepreneurship in the real estate, professional sports, and writing industries, as well as tips on using social media in your marketing, understanding culture in business, and following your passion.
- Second Annual Hunger Banquet
- Homecoming 2012, Menlo v. Wesley
- Innovation Challenge Winners
- Honor Roll of Donors
... and more! View the Fall 2012 issue (PDF).
Spring 2012 (PDF)
Capping off another well-rounded year, The Princeton Review again named Menlo College a 2012 Best College in the West. Features include:
- Investment club places #4 in Chicago Mercantile Exchange International Trading Challenge
- School of Business Administration (SBA) Day, featuring keynote by Saeed Amidi, founder/CEO of Plug and Play Tech Center
- Business Plan Competition
- Annual Hawaiian Lu'au
- 2012 Commencement
- Success on the playing field—baseball's first trip to nationals, women's basketball's conference championship, and men's soccer's undefeated record
- Mark Speckman named head football coach
... and more! View the Spring 2012 issue (PDF).