WORK AND PLAY IN THE BAY
San Francisco is the perfect city for students. With a wide variety of activities, festivals, and all the perks of a big city, there is always something to do.
The Cultural Melting Pot
- Explore San Francisco, stroll through the peaceful Japantown, enjoy amazing Italian gelato in Little Italy, or eat some chow mein in the largest Chinatown in the world outside Asia.
- Let time fly by while you walk the iconic Golden Gate Bridge with the spectacular San Francisco skyline in the background.
- Grab a coffee and go shopping (or window shopping) around downtown’s Union Square.
- Try a delicious clam chowder and watch the see lions by Pier 39 on the Fisherman’s Wharf.
- Visit the California Academy of Sciences’ fascinating exhibits, or take a boat ride out to the notorious prison, Alcatraz.
- Go to a San Francisco 49’ers or San Francisco Giants game, or check out the Golden State Warriors right across the Bay Bridge.
- Did you know the Golden Gate Park is 20% larger than Central Park? Explore the many beautiful and mysterious places in the park.