WORK AND PLAY IN THE BAY
Northern California offers a diverse range of outdoor activities from full pace extreme sports to relaxed activities where all you have to do is sit back and let California's nature entertain you.
World Class Surfing and Skiing on the Same Day
- Drive down the Highway 1 with winding roads, steep cliffs, and the Pacific Ocean as far as the eye can see. Nothing beats this car ride.
- Try the rides at the Santa Cruz Boardwalk, or surf some world famous California waves.
- Carve the world class slopes at one of the many Lake Tahoe ski resorts, or dare your way out in the off-piste powder with your snowboard.
- Go hiking in Yosemite National Park and experience the true California wilderness, or feel small among the giant redwoods in the Redwoods State Parks.
- Visit Wine Country with hundreds of wineries and vineyards, you can find some truly outstanding restaurants in Napa Valley and Sonoma.